Although very rare, diving emergencies occur occasionally. The PADI Rescue Diver course trains you to anticipate and react to these various situations.
So, you are perfectly at ease under the water and master your diving techniques.
Complete your experience by learning how to assist other divers.
After completing the medical form, the statement of responsibility, adherence to safety rules, Rescue Diver training consists of 5 theoretical modules articulated between videos and courses by your instructor. Your knowledge will be validated by a written exam.
But all the art of this course is in practice.
Duration: 3 days of training
The certification card
Crewpack – Rescue Diver, Ultimate
The complete equipment
- 12 years old (Divers aged 12-14 years old can obtain certification Junior Rescue Diver)
- Hold the PADI Adventure Diver (Junior) Certification – and complete the Adventure Dive dive in the underwater course or equivalent.
- PADI Open Water Divers can participate in Knowledge Development and Rescue Exercises in Protected Areas.
- Have completed the EFR Primary and Secondary Care courses in the last 24 months. The training can be done in parallel with the course Rescue Diver
You will learn the following techniques:
- Self rescue
- Recognition and stress management of other divers
- Management and emergency equipment
- Rescue of panicked divers
- Rescue of unconscious diver