Dive more, have more fun and teach your favorite diving topics. Specialty Instructor Courses provide valuable educational advice to meet the requirements of the course.
You can choose from many specialties that we offer, in addition to the distinctive specialties presented by our PADI Course Director Christophe Pace. Qualifying PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor with five PADI specialties is a prerequisite for the PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) level.
No E-learning option
- PADI certification fee
- Instructor Specialty CD-ROM (digital version)
- Course guides for standardized PADI specialties (paper version)
Be a PADI Assistant Instructor, PADI Instructor renewed or have completed an IDC or PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Program (OWSI) within the last 12 months
This course includes:
- PADI Standards for each specialty chosen
- Demonstrations of techniques
- Commercial information for the course
- Instructor Level Environmental Training